Problems with bridges to replace missing teeth.
1. The teeth on either side of the missing tooth have to be stripped of enamel.
2. Stripping the enamel can cause these teeth to become non-vital.
3. Non-vital teeth require root canals to save them and the bridge.
4. Root canal treated teeth become brittle with time and fracture.
5. When a tooth fractures it has to be extracted.
6. To extract the tooth the bridge has to be sectioned and removed.
7. Now you are missing 2 teeth.
Dental implants can support replacement teeth in much the same way as tooth roots support natural teeth. Dental implants provide an alternative to a denture that wobbles, clicks or causes pain. In addition, dental implants can prevent embarrassment about spaces from missing teeth. You can again smile and speak with confidence, and enjoy your favorite foods. Dental implants have a success rate of greater than 90%. Let dental implants put the teeth back into your smile!